Sunday 24 December 2017

December

With San in Oz playing with the new baby, I was on my own for a few days, invited my Mam over for a couple of weeks.
Been working our way through the freezer, virtually nothing left.  So had to remedy that.

Two lovely meals out, one with Mam and son in Grill House in Swords, great Lebanese food and the nicest of people, went to Pink Elephant with my Mam, Thai that has been there for ever and again great people.

So yesterday I made ragu both for dinner and freezer, chilli and beef and mushroom stew in a mustard cream sauce.  A lentil curry as well today, so freezer filling up a bit, I had a lot of stock in there, making risotto today to use more up.

Christmas day tomorrow, Paul cooking, will be a bit sad without a couple of people, but new ones always on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment