Sunday 21 February 2021

Another little gap :)

 So just haven't got around to updating anything in ages, done tons of cooking although nothing new.  The permanent lockdown will probably never really lift, so I'm resigned to never going abroad again, nor even going to a restaurant, if any still exist.


Apart from borderline alcoholism and a huge weight gain, lockdown has helped me hone my cooking skills, although there's no-one to eat it but us....

Sourdough bread and pizzas good, not even taking photos anymore, made batch today (Irish bread I don't like, but was asked to make it)



Had a couple of "finish at home" takeaway meals from Bon Appetit and Unos Mas, both great and would try some more

Uno Mas

Bon Appetit



Will keep cooking, will try and drink less and try to update this when I make something  new or in the unlikely event I go anywhere further than Lidl or Dunnes


No comments:

Post a Comment